Florida CAM Testing Centers
FINDING A FLORIDA CAM (COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION MANAGER) TESTING CENTER NEAR ME
The State of Florida, Department of Business and Professional Regulation requires applicants for the Florida CAM License, or Florida Community Association Manager license, to schedule their examination after they have submitted their livescan fingerprints.
Finding a testing center in Florida can be difficult, but here at Prestige Livescan, we are here to make things easy for all of our clients.
If you are looking for an Okaloosa County CAM testing center, Escambia County CAM testing center, Santa Rosa County CAM testing center or Walton County CAM testing center, you can contact the Pearson VUE Test Center, 7141 D North 9th Avenue, Pensacola, Florida 32504 at 850-484-8990.
If you are looking to a Panama City CAM testing center or a Tallahassee CAM testing center, you can contact Pearson Professional Centers, 2623 Montgomery Highway, Suite 4, Dothan, Alabama 36303 at 334-671-7007.
It is advised to schedule your CAM Livescan Fingerprinting appointment as close as possible to your exam. Once you have taken your exam, you will need to provide the testing center with your Transaction Control Number (TCN) provided to you by Prestige Livescan.
You can conveniently schedule your Florida CAM Livescan Fingerprinting appointment online.
What to bring at your Florida CAM License examination:
- Two forms of valid signatures identification, one of which is government-issued, i.e. driver’s license, state identification card, passport are best. Your name and address must match what was submitted with your application.
- Calculators are permitted if they are silent, hand-held, battery-operated, non-printing, and without an alphabetic keyboard. Solar calculators are not recommended.
- Foreign language translation dictionaries containing word-for-word or phrase translations only are permitted. These will have to be approved by staff before the exam begins.
What NOT to bring at your Florida Community Association Managers License examination:
- Personal items are not permitted in the exam room. They must be in a clear plastic bag no larger than 8.5″ x 11″ and kept in the locker provided by the testing center
- Cameras, tape recorders, or computers are not allowed
- Pagers, telephones, or electronic transmitting devices are not allowed
- Purses, briefcases, fanny packs, portfolios and backpacks are not allowed
- Mace, pepper spray, or other personal defense items are not allowed
- Dictionaries, thesaurus or other spelling aids are not allowed
- Any bound or loose-leaf reference materials and notes are not allowed
It is advised that you arrive at the Florida CAM license examination testing center thirty minutes early.
You can conveniently schedule your Florida CAM Livescan Fingerprinting appointment online HERE.